Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ON THE FLY...Sunglasses

Saw a twitter on preference in sunglasses for on the water...I have owned several pair of Maui Jim's http://www.mauijim.com/ over the years. Unfortunately 2 pair reside in on around the Blackstone River in RI!
My opinion only, these are simply the best sunglasses you can buy for visibility in the water column, durability, and service. I've returned a few pair over the years for adjustments without a problem. I prefer the stronger solid frame models as above. The lighweight frames on some models just don't hold up to repeated on/off, hanging on a safety strap etc. Coupled with clip on, flip up magnifiers, its all good!

They are also available from on-line merchants with a liberal exchange policy...I tried the built in magnifier model and was dissapointed with the results, prompty returned for full refund to Zappos. I prefer the neutral grey lens for overall on the water visibility...give 'em a try, you won't be dissapointed.

1 comment:

  1. These sunglasses is seriously awesome, just like my Polarized Oakley Blender Model!

    ReplyDelete